Texas Parks and Wildlife Department (TPWD) is launching a major public awareness campaign to inform boaters about preventing invasive zebra mussels from infesting new water bodies.
TPWD and a coalition of partners are working together to remind boaters to “Clean, Drain and Dry” their boats, trailers, and gear before traveling to another water body.
Partners for this campaign include:
- Tarrant Regional Water District
- Trinity River Authority
- City of Dallas
- North Texas Municipal Water District
- Sabine River Authority
- Brazos River Authority
- San Jacinto River Authority
- Guadalupe Blanco River Authority
- Lower Colorado River Authority
- Coastal Water Authority
- Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center
- Water Oriented Recreation District of Comal County
- Upper Trinity Regional Water District